Thanks for stepping by the Book Tour for No More Confessions!!
Series: Confessions 3
English \ eBook, 152 pages
Debut: January 25, 2015
Read: June 16-19, 2015
Thanks for stepping by the Confessions II Blog Tour!!
Louise Rozett is an author, a playwright, and a recovering performer. She made her YA debut with Confessions of an Angry Girl. She lives with her 120-pound Bernese Mountain dog Lester (named after Lester Freamon from THE WIRE, of course) in one of the world's greatest literary meccas, Brooklyn... and also in sunny Los Angeles. (Being bi-coastal is fun!)
One lucky winner will get a signed copy of ANGRY GIRL, a signed copy of ALMOST-GIRLFRIEND, and a $25 iTunes gift card! (US only)
>> The Rafflecopter Giveaway is OVER. The winners have been chosen and announced. Congratulations! <<
Series: Confessions 2
Format: eBook ARC
Debut: June 25, 2013
Snuck from: YABound
Read: June 20-27, 2013
ROSE ZARELLI 2.0 here — 2.0, as in innovative… superior… improved.
Improved how? Glad you asked. This year, I will not:
1. Do things just because other people want me to.
2. Randomly shoot off my mouth.
3. Worry about whether I’m someone’s girlfriend — or not.
So, what will I do this year?
1. Find my thing and be who I want to be.
2. Learn when to speak up — and when to shut up.
3. Tell off Jamie Forta and move on.
I’m older and smarter now — I can totally pull this off. How hard can it be?
Series: Confessions 1
Format: eBook ARC
Debut: January 4, 2012
Snuck from: Vanya @ YA Story Teller
Read: June 18-20, 2013
Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some confessions to make
1. I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?
2. I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who might be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.
3. High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and "seeing red" means being angry—get it?)
Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.
(Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself.)
(Sorry. That was rude.)