Finished Friday is weekly meme created by Jennifer of Books That Spark where you share your reading accomplishments for the week, month, or just whenever you want to take part!
Accomplishments January 2015:
- Kristi Charish: The Adventures of Owl 1 : Owl and the Japanese Circus
- Gloria Craw: Atlantis Rising
- Lynn Vroman: Energy Series 1 : Tainted Energy
- Sarah Cross: Beau Rivage : Kill Me Softly
- Chris Cannon: Going Down in Flames 1 : Going Down in Flames
- Chris Cannon: Going Down in Flames 2 : Bridges Burned
- Katie McGarry: Pushing the Limits 2 : Dare You To
Thus, feeding the Box: 7€
Friday Finds is weekly meme created by MizB on Should Be Reading where you share books you found and added to your TBR, but don't necessarily have purchased.
Let's have a look at my January finds. There's way too much to show them all in one post, but I'm going to share a few, and then do this feature more often as of next month.